Come along and join our Donuteers and decorate your very own donuts!
Our Donuteers LOVE to decorate donuts and want to share the fun. Make a Monster, or a MoNsTeR donut with everything on it. Or maybe you just want to use every coloured sprinkle we have in our kitchen. No matter what, you'll be able to create your very own dream donut.
In the class, students be decorating approximately 2-4 donuts. It depends how much time you need for your donut creation. At the end of the class, students be a full fledged Junior Donuteers! You can take home your creations to show them off (if you don't eat them first). Plus your photo will go on our Junior Donuteer wall showing off your designs.
Our school holiday classes are suitable for all ages. If you have a child 5 years and under, you are welcome to attend, you'll just need to check an adult is present to directly supervise and join in. And if you're older, let us know so we can keep you challenged in class!
Each class runs for 1 hour and the class size ranges from 6-8 people. It's held at our kitchen and flagship store on K'Rd - 321 K'Rd, Auckland Central.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Wear clothes that can handle getting a little dirty with icing and decorations
- We're not a gluten free, wheat, egg, diary or nut free kitchen. If you have allergies to these things, then this class may not be for you.
- Wheelchair access is available - should you require any considerations for disabilities, please contact us in advance as we want everyone enjoying the class
- Should your selected class not reach minimum numbers, we will contact you to make the choice of either refunding your ticket, or rescheduling to a different class.
- Please be aware that should you purchase a ticket and change your mind about attending, that we're unable to offer refunds 7-days out from the class starting due to staff and set up.
If you have any questions, then call our Donuteers on 09-390 6147 - we're happy to help!