DESIGN YOUR OWN DONUT
These school holidays test your creativity with the most delicious of colour and design competition: The Pie Piper’s #FutureDonuteers Design Your Own Donut!
Our Donuteers have put together a Colouring-In Design Competition (a two for one) to find New Zealand's future Donuteers. All you have to do is download the Donut Design form below, or grab one in one of our stores, and start creating the donut of your dreams.
The competition is open to anyone 15 years or younger at the time of entry and closes 31 January 2022, at 12 noon. There's a maximum of 2 entries per person. T&C's apply. Details below.
The winner will receive:
- One Dozen Donuts of the Winner's Design*. Our Donuteers will do their best to recreate your tasty design as close as possible of course. *This prize is only able to be delivered to an urban Auckland address, or picked up from our stores.
- A Joy's Handmade Boutique true-to-life recreation of the winner's design as a Key Chain or Necklace. You can have your donut creation FOREVER!! And-
- The winner's design will be sold over one weekend in both our stores, with all proceeds going to Rainbow Youth. Rainbow Youth provide support, information, resources & advocacy for Aotearoa’s queer, gender diverse, takatāpui and intersex youth.
How to Enter
- Download the Donut Design form below (or grab one in-store)
- Create the donuts of your dreams
- Submit your Design back to our Donuteers
- Share on Social - tag #FutureDonuteers, or
- Drop it off to one of our stores, or
- Email to email@example.com
Download a PDF of the Design Form here, or click on the image below
T & C's
Like all competitions 'Design Your Own Donut' competition has terms and conditions.
- The competition is open to anyone in New Zealand aged 15 years or younger. However, the prize "One Dozen Donuts of the Winner's Design" can only be delivered to an urban Auckland address, or picked up from one of our stores.
- The other prize "A Joy's Handmade Boutique true-to-life recreation of the winner's design as a Key Chain or Necklace" can be delivered to a New Zealand address using standard courier services, or picked up from one of our stores.
- Since Joy's Handmade Boutique will be creating the winner's design from scratch, please allow 3-4 weeks for the prize to be ready and available.
- This competition is open to anyone 15 years and under at the time of entry.
- Maximum of two(2) entries per person.
- Prizes can be collected from our stores, but the date and time will need to be discussed.
- The winner's design is not to be considered intellectual property and The Pie Piper Ltd can use the design for promotions, future promotions and other uses.
- With permission from the winner's guardians, The Pie Piper Ltd would like to use a photo of the winner with their donut design which will be shared on various digital platforms, being mindful not to share personal details.
- 100% of sales from the winning donut design which are sold in store for the weekend stated in the prize draw will go to Rainbow Youth. A weekend is considered a Saturday and Sunday.
- One winner will be chosen by our Donuteers here at The Pie Piper.
- The competition closes 31st January 2022 at 12pm midday.
- All late entries will not be considered.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash.
- All decisions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Joy is an artist based in Auckland, New Zealand, who creates amazing real-to-life polymer clay earrings and accessories.
Joy's creations are as amazing as they are delectable.
The Pie Piper team love her creations, and they make the best gifts.
Feel free to have a browse of her online store. And be sure to follow her:
Need a donut fix?
Create your own dream donut box meanwhile...
Click here to see all the donuts --->